Medical Professionals Complaints - Further Help


To obtain free legal advice, you can contact:

Legal Aid Ontario
Toronto Line: 416-979-1446
Toll-free: 1-800-668-8258

Law Society of Upper Canada Lawyer Referral
Toronto Line: 416-947-3330
Toll-free: 1-800-268-8326

Ombusdman Ontario

The Ombudsman cannot overturn or alter a decision from an administraive tribunal, but if you believe you have been treated unfairly by an adminstrative tribunal you can file a complaint with the Ombudsman.  If the Ombudsman agrees, he can make recommendations to a tribunal to address the issue.  The Ombudsman can also make recommendations to government about legislation, policies and programs.


< Back to Hearings


Tribunal Number: